Get Started with Google Analytics - Training Workshop Part 1
Tekkie Specialist, Charles Perera, leads an in depth workshop to get you set up and started with Google Analytics. This is the first of two hand-on sessions aimed at people who want to start tracking and analyzing their website traffic or who are very new to Google Analytics.
During this comprehensive and hands-on workshop we will help you to:
- Configure Google Analytics to monitor your website data
- Integrate Google Search Console with Google Anayltics
- Connect Google Analytics to Google Web masters' tools to analyse the search queries used on Google search by visitors
- Enable Site speed to analyse web page load time which helps to improve search engine visibilty and ranking
- Enable site serach tracking to identify the keywords vistors to your site are using to search within your site
- Create various views to organise analytics data
- Introduction to various Google Analytics information shown on dash board
- Filter out spam data from analytics reports
As this is a hands-on session, spaces are limited to 5 people. We will be hosting another session on 3rd May which will be focused on interpretation of your website's traffic (using your actual data).
Prerequisites and what to bring:
- Your own website
- WordPress login details
- Gmail account
- A computer
This session is aimed at people who have not yet got a Google Analytics account and for those who may have an account but have not yet done anything with it.